martes, 26 de julio de 2016

Tres delicias de Kogonada


Sounds of Aronofsky

Sound in film is often complimentary. Rarely does it suggest an aesthetic of its own. The punctuating, rhythmic soundscapes of Aronofsky are the exception. They stay with you long after the film.


Sounds of Aronofsky from kogonada on Vimeo.





Eyes of Hitchcock

When characters stare at the camera in the films of Alfred Hitchcock, the look is almost always associated with the threat of death (through the eyes of a victim, a murderer, a witness). This momentary suspension between death and life is partly what makes Hitchcock the indisputable master of suspense.
Music: Anything can happen, and usually does... On the Orient Express by Rob Cawley
Created for the Criterion Collection


Eyes of Hitchcock from Criterion Collection on Vimeo.



Wes Anderson // Centered

“I have a way of filming things and staging them and designing sets. There were times when I thought I should change my approach, but in fact, this is what I like to do. It's sort of like my handwriting as a movie director. And somewhere along the way, I think I've made the decision: I'm going to write in my own handwriting. That's just sort of my way.” – Wes Anderson
Music: The New Lobby Boy by Alexandre Desplat


Wes Anderson // Centered from kogonada on Vimeo.



Aquí mucho más de este estupendo trabajo:
http://kogonada.com/

No hay comentarios: